I am also participating in the Fantasy Favourites Read-a-Thon which is happening from July the 10th until the 18th. This read-a-thon is hosted by Olivia’s Catastrophe and Of Wonderland. This is my introduction post plus I want to mention my summer reading plans.
For the Fantasy Favourites Read-a-Thon, I am planning on reading the third and final book of the Lord of the Rings which I have yet to read. Return of the King is on my TBR for a very long time, because it is quite an intimidating book. Furthermore, I want to read Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I hear many wonderful things about this book, so I believe it is time to start that series as well. At that point, I will have read at least 800 pages. Yet, if I manage to have time left I would like to read The Siren by Kiera Cass or something else. I am not sure yet.
During this summer I want to read 20 books. This may be too ambitious, but I will try. I definitely want to read the following books:
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
- A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Summer Days & Summer Nights by various authors
- Harry Potter & The Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
- Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manual Miranda (if I will be able to get it, of course)