This tag was created by Sophie from SophiesSeries and I really liked it. The idea is that you are having a Thanksgiving party with fictional characters. I live in the Netherlands and thus, I do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but I am doing the tag anyway.
- The Wrangler/Savior: What character would be most likely to chase after a turkey and what character would be most likely to save it?
Winter from the Lunar Chronicles would definitely try to save the turkey. She is kind and loves animals. I believe that she will keep the turkey and take care of it. The one that will chase the turkey is Ron Weasley because he loves to eat and that turkey shall be eaten.
- The Drama King/Queen: What book character would be most likely to start an argument at the table?
Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows. He is kind of arrogant, don’t take this wrong way because I love him. But he is used to get his way and he can start drama whenever he wants. Also, I do not want to get on his bad side as he also has a temper.
- The Space Cadet: What character would accidentally set the oven on fire?
Apollo from the Trials of Apollo series by Rick Riordan. He has the right intentions, but I doubt he knows how the oven works as he is not used doing things himself. As a Greek god, he always had servants that do stuff like that for him.
- The Loner: What character would most likely be a loner on Thanksgiving? (because, let’s face it, no one wants them there).
Albus Potter, because he is also quite a loner in the Cursed Child but there he has Scorpius. Without Scorpius, I do not like Albus so he will be the loner.
- The Perfectionist: What character would be too preoccupied making sure that everything at the event is absolutely PERFECT?
Annabeth Chase is a perfectionist and a planner. So she will make a perfect plan and she makes sure everything will follow that plan perfectly. She will get help from Cress from the Lunar Chronicles because she is sweet and wants to plan the perfect party for everyone. I think together they will throw an awesome party.
- The Embarrassment: Which fictional character has a little too much (AKA a LOT) of the holiday spiced apple cocktail?
Uhmm, maybe Tyrion from a Game of Thrones. He drinks a lot in the series, both books, and TV. And like he said: He drinks and he knows things.
- What book are you least thankful for this year?
Don’t get me wrong, but I am not thankful for Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas because she left me without answers and I need the next book right know. I have to wait a whole year and I can’t. The book was great by the way, but I have too many feels.
- What book are you MOST thankful for?
Hamilton: The Revolution. I have to admit I am obsessed with Hamilton. I am thankful for everything Hamilton and that book is perfection.
- Name one random thing that you’re thankful for
I am thankful for living in a safe place and being able to celebrate the holidays. I know many people do not have this privileged and I hope they can be safe in the future.