With the start of the new year, I always make a list of goals. Some are book related but most are not. Now I will share them with you.
My first goal is to read at least 40 books. The last two years I have read 50 books, but this year will be busy and full of new experiences. That is the reason that I lowered my goal a bit. Next, I want to read a classic each month. I already made a list with 12 classics which I desperately need to read:
- The Little Prince – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Slaughterhouse-Five – Kurt Vonnegut
- A Tale of Two Cities – Charles Dickens
- 1984 – George Orwell
- Scarlett Letter – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Lord of the Flies – William Golding
- Narnia – C.S. Lewis
- To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
- Romeo & Juliet – Shakespeare
- Jane Eyre – Charlotte Bronte
- Sense & Sensibility – Jane Austen
- A Christmas Carol – Charles Dickens
I also want to keep posting things on this blog as that failed last year. So, I hope you will hear from me for the rest of 2017 (at least).